- Welcome Back – The November meeting starts 1/2 hour earlier then normal, at 6 PM, for a Welcome Back meeting where extra time can be spent get antiquated with the club members. This will include light hors d’oeuvres and an open cash bar.
- Fall Wiener Roast – Jim & Barb Clark host an annual Fall Hot Dog Roast around a big bonfire pit in their back yard with a live band providing the music. Members bring potluck side-dishes. Drinks are provided. Lots of fun!
- Christmas Dinner and Dance – Usually in the first week of December at the Palo Verde Country Club. Local entertainers provide singing and music for dancing and there is a choice of select dinner entrees. The affair typically lasts 2-3 hours.
- Spring Fling – Held in March or April at Sisk Park in the Palo Verde section of Sun Lakes. There is a pot luck lunch, bocce ball, and putting contests on the nine hole miniature golf putting area.
- Miscellaneous Thursday Taco Nights – Many members go to the Elks Club in Chandler on Thursday evenings for an inexpensive taco dinner and a chance to chat with new members and old friends. These dinners are typically announced at the monthly club meetings or notice is sent out by e-mail to club members. The Elks club is glad to have non-Elks participants at these dinners.