- Check tires for correct pressure according to your vehicles maintenance manual before each trip
- Check tire sidewalls for cracking due to age or UV rays before each trip. Tires used predominantly in the Southwest should be replaced every 6 to 8 years from the DOT manufactured date on the tire.
- Check engine oil and coolant levels before each trip and bring to correct levels.
- Check windshield wipers for hardness due to age at least once a year.
- Check that you have removed electrical cords and sewer components before departing the RV park. (Yes, sometimes we forget!)
- Periodically, clean your fresh water tank with a little bleach. Jostle 1/4 cup of the bleach and a 3-4 gallons of water solution on a quick 15 minute drive, then drain and refill with fresh water for your trip.
- Check that all your baggage doors are secured and locked before departure. If they open while you are traveling, you’re not going to be happy with what can get tossed out onto the highway.
Arizona RV Repair Facilities
|Facility Name||Address||Phone||Contact||Repair Type|
|ASAP Mobile RV Service||PO Box 586
Queen Creek, AZ
|AZ Auto Air||7425 S. Harl Ave
|480-464-1000||Steve or John||All engine AC repairs|
|Cactus Satellite||4848 E. Cactus Rd.
|602-791-7183||Installation of any electronics|
|Cassones RV||3032 E. Main St.
|480-357-5200||RV body repair|
|Cliff’s Welding||4007 E. Main St.
|480-832-0570||Installation of hitches on RV and car|
|Desert Sun RV Glass||2649 W. Quick Draw Way
San Tan Valley, AZ
|480-717-1025||Mobile RV windshield repair or replacement|
|FleetPride Truck & Trailer Sales||1343 N. Colorado St.
|480-834-5004||Purchase of DEF|
|Gene’s RV & AC Repair||9624 E. Main St
|480-833-7210||All roof AC repairs|
|Massey’s Diesel & Repair||1417 S. 59th Ave
|Miller RV Service||3685 S. Winchester Rd.
Apache Junction, AZ
|Roberts Tire Sales||4747 S. Power Rd
|RV Renovators||2145 E. Main St.
|480-962-6789||Coach, generator, other service|
|Space Age Auto Paint Store||707 S. Country Club Dr.
|Sundial Locksmith||1709 E. Guadalupe Rd
|480-525-7778||All replacement keys|
|The Battery Guy||855 S. Boyle Ave, Unit 3
|602-663-5870||Mobile delivery and replacement|
|Velocity Truck Centers||1230 S. Akimal Lane
|866-460-3485||Victoria||All Freightliner and Cummings issues|